I was recently listening to Martha Stewart radio on Sirius, which is quickly becoming one of my new obsessions. Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer, Living Today with Kerry Nolan, etc. Check it out. But onto the point. I was listening to Living Today as I was driving to the bank last week and she had a dynamic guest on the show named Gary Vaynerchuk and they talked about all kinds of wine at different price points. I've started to become more interested in wine over the past few years, and especially now that I work at a fine dining restaurant. So I googled Gary's show and found winelibrarytv.com.
Gary is spirited, practical and full of humor. Every day of the work week, there is a new show posted for all of us in internet land to check out. Gary is very price conscious as well, which is great for anyone with just about two pennies to rub together. I don't know a lot about wine yet, but I'm willing to learn more and Gary makes it fun with his tastings, comments and shout outs. Anyone from the wine novice to the learned should check it out. Just click on the link in this post or to the side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment